If you want loads of private space these ships are not for you, but if you think of your stateroom as your bedroom and the whole ship as your personal veranda, you won’t be disappointed.
This suite (447 square feet) includes a separate bedroom with
queen size bed, bathroom with massage shower and soaking tub with
sea views and a spacious living and dining area with great
The Admiral Suite has a separate living and dining area, master
bedroom with queen sized bed, a main bathroom and guest bathroom.
The light floods in through three panorama windows.
Commodore suites are two Yacht Club Staterooms combined: the
partition wall is removed to create plenty of personal space (390
square feet), as well as two full bathrooms with shower.
Yacht Club Staterooms
Well designed at 195 square feet with everything you could need
and plenty of storage space, these staterooms provide a choice of
two twin beds or a queen size bed and a marble lined bathroom with
multi jet shower. Decks 3 and 4 feature a large picture window.
Deck 2 staterooms have two nautical windows.
All rooms and suites include
- Minibar with beer, soft drinks and water
- Flat screen television, DVD/CD Player and iPod Docking
- Marble-lined bathroom with a shower and Bvlgari® amenities
- The finest Belgian linens and a selection of pillows, blanket
or down duvet
- Cotton robes with slippers
- Personalized yacht stationery, telephone, personal safe,
individually controlled AC, and hair dryer
- 24-hour suite "Small Bites" menu